Wednesday, November 30, 2011

MUST.BE.PATIENT!!!

PATIENCEEEEEEEEE PATIENCEEEEEEEE PATIENCEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Patience is something that doesn't come very easy to me. I really have to work quite hard at it. I know some people don't think so since I have taught AMP so many tricks and re0train RDW, but really I have to tell myself a lot to be patient and it'll come :) AMP just likes to remind me of that right there!

On Monday when I tried to the RDW I seriously wanted to just give up! I was done with trying to get her to figure it out, nothing was working from the last session and session 2 of that day was getting better, but still nothing worth getting too excited about! Then there was yesterday and it got better and now TODAY!! She was an absolute genius :) :) Minus my 2 sucky throws ( really I was a good softball pitcher..haha) and 2 could of been betters she was giving me the best striding that she has at this height yet. I.am.completely.thrilled :)

Of course I should know this by now that with AMP it's all about patience. She is a brilliant dog, but her high drive energy sometimes blocks the way of her thinking juices ;) I wouldn't change it for the world because once we have got things figured out she is going to be SUPERB! So for now I will just wait her out and keep on working at it!

And now the video of the smarty pants herself :)

1 comment: