Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Are ya bored yet?

You have gotta be bored with RDW videos by now?!?! I know I am!!! I am starting to think that I need to start bribing AMP into just doing it right and that way we can be done :) Hmm. Possibly if I write it on a spread sheet for her with some pictures it would work. Although she would probably crumble it up and throw it at me ;)

Today it went better than yesterday started! Horray for that! The little things guys. She did try doing this new thing- I told you if it was possible AMP would try it- and hit with her front feet a couple times. The first time she tried it, it was just a skip and she didn't put her foot down right, but then she did 2 or 3 after that and she was actually hitting them after I watched the video. I am not sure how much of that I should reward or if at all, but I guess if it is getting her in the contact and she is comfortable doing I don't see it to be a problem. More than likely it will change when she gets ore height. I guess we just keep movin' along!


Maybe I will post a video of her doing all her silly tricks later-that'll be more exciting :)

1 comment: