Thursday, December 1, 2011

Switch-a-Roo :)

Today was the day that......AMP got to do a new height dogwalk :) WOO HOO! Ok it isn't that ooberly exciting minus that I am glad that were done with that last height since it was getting kinda frustrating! ;)

Once you see the video you will notice that we are no longer running and then jumping onto the board, we have upgraded to the new model and are now simulating the real deal :) go us! I have always wanted to go in a rocket ship simulator :) To add to it I went hillbilly style and used hay bales! score :) I raised it a bit more than 6" since the hay bales were the best I could find and they don't really come custom ordered. I figured if it was too much of a jump then I will go on a hunt for a better support, but I don't think that'll be needed :) These are two major changes for one session, but she can handle it!

I started with her closer and she had one good stride, but it wasn't progressing well, so then I tried backing her up more and that wasn't going good either, soooooo then I went to good ole' back chaining :) Voila it worked! Sometimes you just have to kick it old school ;) She did quite well then and we managed to end where we started with being at the top of the board and her having a much better understanding :)

Something tells me she is actually and truly getting this!! Who would of ever thought?!? Not me that's for sure :) But we aren't there yet, so just gunna have to keep plucking away!

And.......

1 comment: