Monday, November 21, 2011

sNOw Stopping me :)

I am bound and determined to get this RDW and MN and it's crabby little snowing sessions aren't going to take me down :p so there! ha!

As you saw that last session was one I would rather just be forgotten :( I expected that on her first session, so I guess when that one went good I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up too high for it to keep going that way ;) So we took some time off and then it snowed and I wanted to cry, but I decided it wasn't going to stop my training quite yet!

Which brought us to today :)

I started her on the plank since she isn't able to get too crazy from that still of a stand point :) That went good so I moved back a bit and she had good separation, but not deep enough which last time meant we were too close. I didn't tug with her, but I did tell her she was a good girl because she is doing the correct striding. Second move back wasn't quite far enough yet and then the third time we hit it spot on :) YAY! She hit every single one after that good :) I didn't do as long of a session today since I don't want to risk ANYTHING!!!

I am just quite relieved that we only had a small hiccup at this height :)

No comments:

Post a Comment