Tuesday, November 22, 2011

If its possible AMP will try it!

I tell ya the girl really wants to just test EVERY scenario ;)

Went out for our RDW session today. Mind you the board has NOT moved the snow had NOT moved ( I really wish that would move), NOTHING has moved! I started her back where she was successful and what does she do? I was thinking maybe a bad rep? Oh no she goes around the board! huh? Must have been a fluke! Oh no she then did it two more times- dork! SO we went up to being on the board and then it all came back to us :) haha She only had to try one go around after that to be sure that wasn't the right option. The rep after that wasn't good because I started her a little further up to just make sure she would go on and then after those we went back to where she is successful and she did GREAT minus the one whoops!!

Overall I am still quite happy with how she is doing! I will stay at this height at least for another session or until she is getting on it from the start at the very least!

No comments:

Post a Comment