Thursday, November 17, 2011

Raising the bar..umm..plank

This morning we ventured out into the cold.....er VERY cold MN morning to do our RDW practice. Horray us :) I feel like this RDW stuff has made me a more dedicated person? :)

We moved the plank up a whole 4 inches...wait until you see my awesome way of raising it :)

To say the least I was surprised that she did this well with it. I know to the average person watching they are thinking what a lost cause, but I am after all not the average person, I am rather a person who really wants her dog to have a RDW :) a.k.a trying to look at the bright side of things with determination. :)

THE princess tried some quite creative things in this session which is actually nice to see. Rather than doing the same behavior over and over she was trying to change it up which tells me that she is trying and that she understands that no reward means you need to change. This is good :) So looking at it that way even the bad ones are good ones, but shhhh we don't want to tell her that! No we just do like we did at the last height wait her out and let things get settled in before we make any adjustments.

Aaaaand never to bore you there is video :)



We are now crawled back in the house under blankies away from the bitter cold.

2 comments: