Friday, November 18, 2011

It's a good thing she is cute :)

GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* clearing throat* Now that I have got that out of my system I shall explain :)

Went to do the plank this morning- Horray--or no :( Remember when I posted before about sharing the bad results clearly I wasn't prepared for what was to come :( Eeks!

We are still at the new height and she really just couldn't hit it at all from the same distance that we had been at. I then went a little closer. Had a few nicer reps and then boing on boing off :( It's sorta like the " clap on clap off light" minus it really isn't that handy. I tried varying with her distance and nothing seemed to be reliably working, so as you will see at the end of the video we went back to 2 feet on the board 2 feet off the board. There I got good results, so we will probably start there in the next session!

Sadly the plank has to be put away :( Apparently Minnesota is going to start acting Minnesota like and have snow..blek! This will not help the RDW stuff, but we will try to over come it :)

2 comments:

  1. Dammit. Why is she coming off the side so much? dogs are good at keeping us on our toes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a dork!! Lol just gunna have to work it :)

    ReplyDelete