Monday, November 14, 2011

Not even Columbus discovered things this BIG :)

So maybe he discovered America and stuff and traveled like a million miles doing it and now we all live on this little round green and blue planet. Our home is one of those green splots surrounded by some water. Not really that big of a deal right? especially since he could of choose a different part of the world which was MUCH warmer thank you very much. hmph

I think my discovery of AMP's RDW has truly been quite the work in its self. No traveling needed for this one (yet) it has plenty of its own problems right in my back yard..or it did. I would like to look at me as the counselor to AMP's RDW :) Clearly the little guy was having some problems that he just didn't know how to express :( So dun dun dun counselor Kaitlyn to the rescue..I didn't even need schooling for that ;)

I did TWO session yesterday for AMP's RDW :) Decided I would like to see what happens! The results were fantastic!!!

---->The first session:
My goal was to slowly back chain her to find a spot where she can be successful in having a good stride while having a nice stride in the yellow too :) We started at like 3 feet and just reversed from there. I got to about 7 feet and she was doing pretty good. It was pretty close to the yellow and blue boundary line ( Mexico verses America). I would prefer she was more in American ( obvious reasons) however I figured we were getting nice strides for the most part, so we can stop there :)

-----> Session Two:
Started at 7 feet once again and she did good there for a rep, so I moved her back to about 10 feet and VOILA! That's the winner ding ding ding :) She can hit very nice right at about 10 feet :) Her rear feet separation is beautiful and he stride across looks very nice and we are all happy!!!

The plan is that if she does well today we are going to move it on up :O It is scary, slightly, but I am feeling confident with our success and her understanding :)

Now the video for you all to see for yourselves :)



So now you understand why Columbus isn't even half as good as me :p tee hee!

2 comments: