Monday, November 28, 2011

it must have been the turkey


3 days of no RDW training.....yea probably not so good.

It didn't go too bad, more less it was what I expected, so at least it wasn't worst right? :)

I probably should of just quit while I was ahead in this one since we had a couple conflicts through-out but we gotta work through those too!

Not much else to say about it other than we still need work!


OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and I almost forgot it was AMP's Birthday yesterday! Don't tell her I didn't post this yesterday.... Can't believe she is already 2 and I am sure the rest of the world is saying I can't believe she is 2 and hasn't hardly done and shows ;) Psh showing is for dummies :p Being obnoxious outside the ring watching is what the kool kids do :)

And I leave you with a crazy Spider Monkey picture :)

2 comments: