Monday, November 28, 2011

It's gotta be the lucky boots :)

My fake Uggs are lucky I tell ya :) I wore them on Saturday at an agility trial running Dakota and got a 51 point snooker- and now?? I get a MUCH better RDW session out of AMP!!! It's definitely the boots!!! Can't imagine what the real Uggs have for luck :D

Anyway if you didn't know or couldn't tell by now I am super obsessive! YAY! Me and my border collies get along so well for a reason :) It basically drove me nuts all day how dysfunctional her RDW session went this morning :( I just really wanted to fix it!! Like a helpless little border collie that comes off his 2o2o contact and tries to quickly fix it before the walk of shame. That'd be me! Fortunately for me I am in control to do that :) So I did!

Really it doesn't bother AMP she likes doing anything involving me and toy, so she is always game :)

This session went MUCH better :) :) :) She would jump on and off on some of them, but that was because of my poor ability at throwing that toy right where I want it to be :/ Wish Babe Ruth could of given me some lessons of the whole throwing aim thing, so we just have to make due with my special skillz. I don't expect her to stay on when the toy is off center that will come at a later date, so if she doesn't not a big deal. The point is that the ones she did hit were better! Not nearly as many gaaaahhhhhh moments :) So were on to big and better things now and will continue on. Hopefully work, school, and holidays won't force us to take some much time off from it!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty :) I am a horrible thrower so I always pre placed the toy as a target.

    ReplyDelete