Tuesday, November 15, 2011

That feeling

People always say they are grinning from ear to ear. I always wanted to know what that feeling was like. I am sure I have felt a variation of that feeling or come close to it and heck even felt it and don't remember. Today it has come back to me :)

I did another session today with AMP and the RDW. Her very last two sessions were good session one was showing a light and session two was looking like we were almost there and today? Today we saw that light :) :) :) She nailed the plank today. She only had one horribly bad one due to the toy placement I would say, but maybe she just didn't stride whatever it was, it was one stinkin' wrong rep out of like 6 totally kick ass reps!!!

I know that to the rest of the world especially the non-running contact people they probably don't understand the reason for the joy, but to see that your dog is finally understanding something that is in their minds probably intensely complicated is just an ear to ear grinning feeling :) I have worked SO hard on AMP and wanted to give up SO many times, but I just felt I had to keep trying. I am sure glad I did. I now have a dog that can run a slightly raised plank which she couldn't even stay on the plank before! WOW! Go Princess :)

The next session the plank with be raised about 4 inches and we will go from there :)

Enjoy the video from today until then!

1 comment: