Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I have a decision problem :/

I have come to the conclusion that I lack major skillz in the making a decision department! I could practically be a millionaire if I had a penny for every time I have changed my mind about training the dogs something.

Judging by the current trend I should probably just stick with my first idea and go with it because I somehow always end up back there :) I suppose this isn't the greatest trait to have, but hey at the end of the day..er...year I do eventually get a decision made. This is probably the leading reason for AMP not knowing very much in agility. I just didn't and still haven't decided how I wanted to train some of the obstacles. Thank goodness for the pressure of waiting to actually run the dog before she is like 11 years old to push me along. Who says peer pressure is bad? ok seriously don't always give into pressure though ;)

I am sure by now you are thinking so what have you changed your mind about NOW!?!?

I am trying one last time to get AMP a RDW. Here are my very valuable reasons....

1) I.love.RDWs. Jinx's is SO much fun to have, it brings a new element of excitement to the game and fun :)
2) If I taught a re-train shouldn't I be able to teach a from scratch dog?? Logic says that would be true, so I am going to go with logic--my training abilities are proving otherwise, so I shall ignore them!
3) I think she would enjoy it :) I really think once I get the point of what I want across to her she will really like it and be very good at it!!

So there is my reasons :) They all seem quite valid to me!! So here we are off on our new adventure! We have got the whole winter to get it down and hopefully come out in the summer with a bang!!!

Here is her 2nd session technically. The first one was in the barn with Dictionary there to help. This was my first time being along...it was a bit scary, but we didn't do too shabby! There will be MANY more videos to come, so ya'all best be prepared!

1 comment:

  1. Great reasons! Have fun!!!

    I am horrid at making decisions too. It's easier when making them for other people!

    ReplyDelete