Monday, December 5, 2011

Up Up and away!!

New height = SUPERB :)

I am really starting to think she gets it..for realz! woo hoo!

She does great when she is close or has 2 feet on the board and she did really good one time running and jumping on the bales to run the plank, but the next time it was a huge leap. It is just to the point on being too high to do the running and jumping on thing :( Which is a problem. I can't just keep doing it with her right next to the board because she needs to learn to hit it coming in with speed as well. Sooo yea not really sure what I am going to do yet. I will think of something though :) Overall I am really happy with how well she did at this height and some of her hits are with four feet which is totally awesome! Most of her misses happened because I was trying to figure out a spot for her to get more of a run at it, which was becoming a major fail.

1 comment:

  1. I know it's not ideal, but I did ALL of vito's plank work with him starting on the top. I had the tiniest yard ever and actually had to do it facing the street. Thus the ball was always set out beforehand instead of thrown and he never got a running start. It turned out ok :) So I wouldn't worry too much about the speed going on since she's looking great.

    ReplyDelete