Thursday, December 29, 2011

The fly over states

I really never knew that they were called the fly over states--I feel sheltered :/

Anyway states, flying... and really nothing of the title have to do with this post :)

I figured I didn't mention all that much that AMP was doing 2o2o now--Surprise! I decided probably 2 weeks ago enough was enough! I was going to be a quitter and that's all that was too it. I had to do some major prep talking to myself to actually convince myself, but I did it. Trust me I have tried to quit things quite a few times--my prep talks are stellar :) Perty persuasive may I add.

After 2 sessions of doing the lame ( yea it is lame now because I could get it to work ) RDW thing and it was fail...fail...fail..... and fail after fail AMP said NO MORE! Literally she did. I couldn't imagine the words coming out of her mouth if she could talk- it's a good thing she can't, she would make a sailor blush. The last rep I did she went down the board, leaped of course, and went to her toy and stopped. I told her to get it and she stared at me. chirp chirp. I tried to tell her to get it again and she sat and just looked at me. Pretty sure she had LOTS of screw you thoughts rolling through her brain. That's when I sighed and said fine we will just give up- naturally she brought the toy back to me--brat :) Really I am not heart broken I am more...relieved? We have something concrete now that she likes, I like, and were all happy :) well when she actually does the 2o2o that is! The reasons TO have it definitely were outweighed by the reasons to NOT have it!

AMP is being a crazy little rockstar and we just continue to work on our start lines and all the other skillz we need :) She gets to trial again in 8 days :D SOO excited! Love running my little mustang!!

No comments:

Post a Comment