Tuesday, December 6, 2011

We all have bad days!

Sadly my computer is being lame and has decided that making a video is just not gunna happen today, so I will try again tomorrow. For now you can just read about it :)

Honestly though you are missing just about nothing! AMP was apparently not feeling the RDW thing. Started with a few up close ones and she was even having a hard time hitting those, but we got a few in, so I went to trying to go a ways back ( I added another bale) and that was worse yet. Went back close and she was just not driving to the toy hardly at all :/ I basically just got 2 good ones and then quit because if she isn't driving to the toy there really is no point in doing it.

I think she has hit the point of burnt out. I understand her feeling. We have done this fairly consistently for the last 19-ish days and that is enough to ware even the most motivated person out. We will take a break for a couple days and then come back to it when it is a bit more fresh :) Breaks are good!!! I will update when we return to our normal programming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment