Tuesday, December 27, 2011

V-I-D-E-O!

AMP is a rockstar!! I think she is one rad little dog :) She is running some tricky international courses in this video--so yea..she is just perty awesome! I am very happy about my decision with the no RDW! Jinx's is enough at this point and I feel much more...at peace? idk if that is the right word sounds kinda odd, but I don't regret the decision lets just go with that :)

She is fighting with running on these mats due to just lack of experience-- she'll figure it out in no time I am sure! She likes to dig in and run and these mats she has to think a bit more-mwaaha!

Anyway- she did GREAT and I love her :) Have I mentioned that before?! tee hee

*** oh and and and....I managed to get music with the video! makes it that much more exciting or at least no crickets chirping now!

No comments:

Post a Comment