Wednesday, January 4, 2012

TEETERing on the edge

More like not really.

Story: AMP hates teeter. End of story

This is what I had originally thought- after tonight it turns out she doesn't dislike the wholething-- really she is just holding a grudge against the bang.
Better than the whole thing I suppose :) I am thinking at some point they will become friends though!!
Last night I was determined! She was going to like that teeter, I didn't care what I had to do!


Peanut Butter!!!!!!

She will probably turn into a Peanut with the amount of P.Butter she got yesterday-- I am having visions of Willy Wonka and the blueberry girl..eeks!

After showing her the teeter doesn't bit, nor is it scary we made some HUGE progress! Got the teeter up to regulation height and she was ok with it falling and going up it as long as someone was letting it fall and not her dropping it--and of course she had her face submerged in P.butter! Regardless it made her happy and she could do it! YAY AMP :)

It isn't yet perfected and she will have to get use to the bang noise at some point, but for now we are just going to be her little Peanuty self :)



Hi..I'm AMP..I like Peanut Butter all over my face, hair, ears, ect... yummm
AMP is a crazy ninja if you didn't know ;)
A ninja that can fly too :)
AMP= no patience for any sort of stopping
Yes AMP I see you have a ball-- I am aware your tongue hasn't gotten some rare disease!
AMP's favorite game is racing and running ;)
Raccoon :)
Pleaze put your eye balls back in your head:) haha
She refused to take another picture ;)

2 comments:

  1. How about practice with a large pillow underneath to soften the noise? That way you can work on the bang noise separately but still keep working on the teeter performance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually Laura I did the teeter last night with a toy and Voila!!! She didn't have a problem hardly :) stupid me should of thought of this since with a toy he gets so high she forgets LOL!!! Glad to have figured out SOMETHING :)

    ReplyDelete