Sunday, May 29, 2011

to lead out or not to lead out?

Uh....well....AMP would say NOT!

Apparently leading out isn't much fun or too much or maybe it is secretly overrated :)

AMP just really doesn't want to take jumps when I lead out, she would just rather run around the jumps and get to me the faster way...ha...ha..haaaaaa...not funny AMP :) I really do love you, but darling no stay and lead out is going to kill me :)

She is slowly getting it, but I am thinking it is definitely going to be no lead outs at the first couple of trials- since 1) she isn't going to probably stay long enough with all the energy around 2) *if* she does stay the chances she will take the jumps at the point is probably pretty slim :) BUT...alas she is AMP and I still love her :) She always makes things a challenge :) soooo BRING IT ON!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment