Friday, May 20, 2011

Of ALL days to get it...

AMP would get her running dogwalk plank on the last 2 days before the world ends :) I guess this is my world ending gift..LOL!

Did more running dogwalk plank with her today and actually got video! AFTER arguing and bickering with Youtube it decided we were worthy enough to get our video passed OR it decided this was my last video and would caught me a break! Whatever it is thanks :)

Used the guides again-of course and still a huge success :) I am liking it and I don't care what anyone says :)

AMP gets and she runs. end.of.story :) At this stage I don't have to worry about her staying on the board, my bad throws, or anything else- just let er' run :)

Granted yes the boards are giving her no other option but to stay on and they won't be there in competition- I have thought about all that. The plan looking into the future (if the world doesn't end) as I raise the board first I hope it becomes obvious to stay on rather than jump off and second as the board raises the guides will become less and less noticable and it will be a gradual fade :) Problem solved-in my brain!

In regards to the video- I rewarded every single one. Were they are perfect nope- really only the last 2 were, but I just want her to like running the board. The last two were also better because I started moving her back further allowing her to get more speed onto the board as well! I am going about this more Silvia's method with the run full speed rather than more Daisy's slow and learn then get faster with confidence just because it seems to work more with AMP's style. We shall see though :) Enjoy the video and you will be seeing RDW videos for the rest of your life until you can't handle it no longer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment