Monday, May 23, 2011

Session 4 brings good things :)

yesterday we did a RDW session and she had 5 not so great hits :/ bummer! My first reaction was to get down about it and then I wanted to get mad. However, I decided to ignore that first and second reaction to just blow it off! Bad session happen and will happen- tomorrow is another day.

Well today was another day and we had better results :D YAY!

She is doing something odd with her stride- she does a big leap-ish/extended stride in the middle of the plank, but then it is almost like she knows she has isn't suppose to leap, so she puts in a stride at the very end of the plank?! Weird. I rewarded it because she is trying and that is what counts. she definitely had some REALLY nice ones though :)

see for yourself :)


Also did some jump collection drills that my private trainer suggested I try with her. At an earlier date she would of never been able to do these. She would of viewed it as too much at one time. Now? She did AWESOME :) She is getting it more and more everyday :)


No comments:

Post a Comment