Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Poor Lou Bear :(

After having two, three day trials back to back and then having another two day trial next weekend the last thing I honestly want to do is train agility.

This is all fine and dandy for the adult dogs. They have been trailing and are probably tired them selves and don't really need the training. BUT....

Then there is AMP. She does need the training. wait...I guess need isn't the right word, but more like should be getting the training. I would like to debut her in at least something this fall or possibly late spring. At this point she could probably handle a jumpers course no problem. Would she go out and own the course? No way. Heck she probably wouldn't even hold her startline, take every jump, and probably look like a complete freak :D Just the way I like her! She has LOTS to learn. She isn't running Master courses, actually she has never ran a course...hahaha :) I am looking forward to getting her out there because she is SO much fun and just an all around cute little freak!

Jumpers and possibly snooker and maybe gamblers are all she could probably be in at this point. I know that standard is going to be a long ways off in our future since the only contact she somewhat knows right now is the teeter. Still working on getting the materials for the running contact stuff. However we are...er...were making progress on the weave poles, so they could potentially be trained too :)

Soooo...yeah...I should get out there and train her :) BUT...I am sure it won't happen today possibly not tomorrow :p I sure do enjoy her though. She makes life quite entertaining :)

No comments:

Post a Comment