Monday, January 9, 2012

Dog-On-Crack!

That's AMP's new name!

Learned some thing this weekend :) AMP can't be near the ring entrance when she is up to run...bad...bad..bad! I am surprised she didn't start doing back flips or something she was so high. No toys before the run- that's just fueling the jet up.

She had GREAT weave poles this weekend though :) I was having mixed feelings about her footwork, but people assured me that it looked fine and she will keep improving, so I can stop worrying about those!

Jumping is looking much more relaxed- probably the only thing relaxed when she runs...tee hee!

Still need to just keep working on different handling skillz and her staying focused on her job and not me--I am not the job I am the assistent ;) ha!

AMP has decided barking while running is exciting..or barks because she is excited..probably both! I am fine with that as long as we are following the above guideline..focus!

Startline is gotta happen! I can't beat the crack addict around the course without one. I am not wanting to pull her, so I am just gunna try to really work it and change the word and do maybe some other things to see if I can fix it without coming down to having to pull her. It has been-- let's let history repeat--this time!

I love my AMPie girl and wouldn't change her for the world! She is a total blast to run and an edge of your seat ride :) what a total high!

Figured the song was WAYY to fitting for her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment