Tuesday, June 21, 2011

No looking back now ;)

Hmmm I figured to make it official I would announce on here that AMP is entered in her first trial! Ahhhhhsome...hahaha

I suppose before I sent in that entry...well handed the entry over...I should of kinda sorta thought about what I was getting myself into :) It is all cool signing up for the classes- except they didn't have jumpers, so we have to settle for snooker and gamblers- and putting her name down and signing the entry, but then there is that thing that you actually have to run her :O Wait what? I have to go out there and run with my obnoxious, biting, scooching, baby dogs? Of course I am sure it will be all fun (hopefully less biting). She is such a goof ball and a freak, but obviously VERY cool!

Then I also forgot that typically it is a good idea to train if you are going to enter a trial :) ha..ha...ha I am really hoping that by the time the trial comes she will know weave poles and a teeter too. Will be easier than trying to do all jumps and tunnels :)

I was very proud of her last night though. Did just some channel weaves and jumping. She was a brilliant jumper :) taking every jump and thinking twice about it. Her jumping appears to be effort-less it was the just getting her to do it at first that was an issue. She is great now though :) crazy that there was a time when she wouldn't jump and scared to do it!! Not more man-- she is full force,most of the time, into it!!! YAY

Also if everyone could send some added good thought to AMP's sister Ice that had a high fever this evening due to her chemo :( Her WBC count is very low! Just some good thought to help Ice fight would be nice!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome, good luck! She'll do great! c:
    Where/when is it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) It is the last weekend in July at On the Run in the cities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she will do AMAZINGLY. I have faith.
    also sending positive thoughts to Ice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Nicole :) I am sure it will be fun if nothing else :D

    ReplyDelete