Monday, June 27, 2011

Like a trailer for a movie..minus the movie ;)

I decided since I saw the Breaking Dawn trailer (BTW I will be in Twilight coma once November hits) I would make a trailer for AMP before her first trial in July :)

We had a training lesson today with the adults and I decided I would do a little with AMP too while we were in a nice matted facility :)

This was her first time jumping all 22" jumps :) I can tell she definitely is tense and not comfortable with it, but that will all come with time...no doubt! Still has come so far to not wanting to jump at all when we first started!

Movement as I expected gets to her as she starts to become more focused on me and racing me than jumping....hahahaha just needs more work ;) Probably over did the circle work stuff...hee hee whoops.

It is all coming together nicely though and can't wait for what is ahead, so enjoy the video :)

No comments:

Post a Comment