Thursday, March 10, 2011

She did it!!!!!! :)

AMP did 3 jumps in a row without being babysat at 16" :) :) :) :) :) :)

If you had realized already I am VERY happy!!!!!

Granted they were like 12 feet apart, but she still did them which lets me know it was the compression worrying her and NOT the jumping itself! I MUCH prefer it this way, I can take care of the compression thing, but totally scared of jumping that is harder.

For now just to get her comfortable with jumping I will do very little compression if any at all. Going to stick to handling skills that are a bit more spacey!

Her teeter is also coming together nicely getting a super drive to the end and the end behavior is coming along ;) Spring I am hopeful will come soon, so that we can start hitting the training harder and make more progress!

Her Tik/Tok is going good too! have not been working it all that much, which is bad of me, but those darn tricks are just so much more fun ;)

The table is nice :) Well when she doesn't go sliding off of it that is..hee hee! have a good auto down! LOVE me some automatic down!!

Possibly going to a fun run on Saturday and having AMP in it to just practice tunnels, table, and start lines, maybe add in teeter bang and a jump. Excited for that and to see how she will do ;) I am not worried since she is a focused little girl and is good with new places ;) Going to try and get video of that to update ;)

Basically nothing to exciting at this point!!

Here she is with her last weekend with her daddy Logic running like the wind ;) They are SO much alike when I see Logic I see AMP ;) Definitely not a disappointment either!

No comments:

Post a Comment