Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Here we go, here we go again....

AMP and I are starting our running dogwalk journey again :)

Started yesterday, but I am just going to try and forget what happened yesterday :/ I think you get the hint why.

Today tried something I hadn't tried for her contacts yet...First used mats before the plank and then instead of having someone hold her, I just held her and threw the ball :) It was a success! Well everything minus my bad throwing :/ lol going to have to try those softball pitching days and bring them back :)

Did two sessions today and I was happy with what I was getting! It can only hopefully get better from here!! Definitely going to stick with this for awhile and not ask for criteria until she is consistently staying on the board.

What I find odd, but good, is that if she stays on the board she hits VERY nice, and if doesn't stay on well, she doesn't go on..I guess that is self explanatory ;)

I am VERY happy and so much happier from lastnight :) Thanks to my good friend Kim for her help ;) and others that I have talked too!!

Finally here is the video....

No comments:

Post a Comment