Friday, January 28, 2011

Putting my nerdy glasses on, got my notebook and pencil, and ready to write..

Tomorrow is my first auditing session with Silvia Trkman :) The excitement I am feeling inside is basically uncontainable :D :D :D (thought I would express my excitement with some smiley faces :)

Auditing tomorrow is basically ALL for AMP..okay it IS all for AMP. It is about foundation training which AMP is a bit beyond, but I am sure I will still be able to take away stuff from it. The biggest thing I am looking at is the teeter. As you all know AMP hit a bit of a road block with her teeter and I have sorta ran out of ideas for what to try and just needed to leave it alone. Which I am doing pretty good on at this point (crappy MN weather helps of course). I have an idea of what I am going to try next, but will be nice to see what I might be able to learn more about tomorrow :) This is my first agility seminar EVER! weird....I know! Monday is a day with Jinx and then an evening of writing and learning more for AMP's running dogwalk. She had been doing really good on it and I haven't trained it in awhile due to time and stuff, but I am sure I will still be able to learn some more with Silvia.

I will be sure to share my learnings with everyone :D

No comments:

Post a Comment