Sunday, January 16, 2011

A-MAZING :)

OH-MY-GOSH!!! I am seriously on cloud 9 right now with AMP's contacts :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Did the session tonight and she "missed" ONE yes ONE time that is it!!!!! The rest were wonderful, lovely, beautiful!!

I say "missed" because i am not looking at where she is hitting (besides it is only a 7' board, so technically she is missing all the time) is ALL about her form! She is actually running and not leaping at the end :) I still think that she can run faster actually i KNOW she can run faster, but with the limited space we have that is the mist speed i can get her! I am going to keep going with this board for a bit longer, but the next step will be a longer board, but still wide and thin!

Gosh I am so happy with this :) :) Hoping to keep going forward with this....

*****notice....the first one got deleted by accident and it was the "miss" all the ones in the video are good!

No comments:

Post a Comment