Monday, January 10, 2011

Isty Bitsy Tiny Winy

AMPie doodle :)

Well I think it's official AMP is going to have no problem making it into the 22" and 20" class :) She is a whole whopping get ready for this 18.75" tall! Apparently I fed her shrinking pills or something and they WORKED :) haha! ok i didn't really, but i think all my psycho obsessive "don't be a giant vibes worked" almost a little too well! I wouldn't have minded her a little taller BUT i am NO way complaining for a second. I will take this and she will ROCK it AMP style!

Her jumping is getting better and she is much more comfortable! :) sweetness! now we just have to re-think the teeter! Haven't done a lot with it and she is by NO means doing the full teeter at all, but she is already a not giving me what i am looking for so going to have to work on that! trying not to obsess over it or the opposite by avoiding, just going to experiment is what i am going to call it. Got some ideas from my dictionary this weekend and her elder dictionary, so going to start with that.

Also taking the leap into MM world which equals Manner Minnor world! I thought i could running contacts(RC) without it, but i tried it out and think it will work better this way and AMP gets it! YIPPEY plus DW plank is bought just needs to be painted and placed in the basement for take off to begin!

Going to slowly start adding some more stuff in there, but just going with the flow for now :) There is no rush :D The girls got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment