Friday, September 2, 2011

A word from the star herself!!

To my fellow followers,

AMP here writing in for my lame owner who doesn't seem to realize that I am after all the most important thing in her life and doesn't update ya'll. So, I decided that I would do it myself then! Things around home have been pretty boring. I am not sure what is up, but my owner use to be home all day and we would enjoy several walks, training, and hangin' around. Now? She gets up at the butt crack of dawn (ruining my beauty sleep by the way) and leaves the house. Then comes home, naps, and leaves again. What is up with these weird human characteristics? Does she have a disease? Is she high? Whatever it is I really wish she would figure her $*%* out and understand that I need to be the center of her world. Anyway she hasn't yet forgotten to feed me or completely ignore me, so no need to call ASCP or whatever it is called. Please watch though for signs that I made need you dedicated people's help :)

Anyway, because of the above situation training doesn't happen much anymore :/ We get to do some though, so I guess it could be worse. Last week mom taught me a new obstacle. It looks like a homeless person's house or a tepee with only two sides. I think she calls it a ramp- whatever. Anyway at first I was like say what? I am suppose to do what with this thing? Then she explained herself a bit better (trust me teaching isn't her calling) and I got the idea of it. What she failed to tell me was how much fricken fun the thing was!!!!!! You can get some great air time over that thing- it practically feels like your flying 8-) SO when she sent me into the tunnel I ran as fast as I possibly could then hit the A-frame and leaped all the way over and hit the bottom of the down plank! YEE HAW! For some reason mom seemed a little concerned with my execution-I think she lacks the fun gene- but she let me try it again anyway :) This time I tried running even faster and got more air and a better launch from one side to the other! IT-WAS-AWESOME!!!!!! Then the crazy beotch said that I couldn't do it anymore! Like what the heck man? She was totally messin' with my jive. We then have been working on some of the poles stuck into the ground. Let me tell ya whoever invented those things had a brain tumor or something. I mean at least they could space them out far enough that you can run faster. I try to do them, but I just can't slow down enough to hit every single one and then mom doesn't give me the flippin' toy and I have to do it again-stupid! She gives me some preach about how I have to do them all---blah blah blah- lame! So I do them and she gives me the toy and yay! :p still stupid. The dumbest of them all is that plank. Ok the thing is seriously like a person walking on a tight rope- except with about a million more rules. I have to run down the plank, stay on the board, and not leap at the end- does she think I am hoodenie? I mean I can stay on the board, but I can't leap? Come on leaping is like my swagger man! So, I said screw the rules and still leap- I am not sure if I will give in to her lame rules, but she is working pretty hard so I will think about it at a later date!

As you know since she managed to update about that, that I have started getting to be a "real" dog :) Man do I love it!!! The excitement is SO awesome there and all my doggie friends get to see me! She says that I am doing really good (which what else would I do) and get to keep doing more trials :) I think I heard her over talking about getting to go again this weekend :) Hopefully! If I do I will try and get you all the video :) But here is the video from my second trial 2 weeks ago :)



Peace out homies :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I was at that trial! :)

    We weren't entered (of course 'cause we just started training in May!), but we were there hanging out.

    Looks like you had FUN!

    ReplyDelete