Monday, September 5, 2011

Walk the course? Nawww....

Wowza :) AMP was on fire this weekend! Kaitlyn was sorta in the clouds apparently.

I seem to not be yet into the groove of running AMP. I know how dare I, but well I am busy ok ;) SO when mom ran into the RV Saturday saying "uh they are running starters snooker and your up in 5 dogs" I went CRAP! Thankfully running in master snooker doesn't make starters look like much of a challenge, but then there is the fact that I am running the crazy one :) Well after watching a couple dogs run I thought I had a decent plan. To my outrageous surprise we were in synch. It was like we had been running for some time- it just plan old felt good :) Of course this was time number 1 that AMP reminded me I better start saving for her chiro appointments she is going to need after she was wrapping a jump and hit her chin 3 times :( Of course "Ms.No self preservation" didn't even notice! We made it through the course nicely though and ran off after the 6 combo since we don't know the A-frame and you all know that it something we don't want to just go out and see what happens :/ eeks!

Then later was Starters Jumpers :) Another beautiful run that I forgot to walk! I am a winner on remembering to walk courses! I can't recall that she even went around a single jump :D What an accomplishment that is in it's very own right :) She dominated with a first place and 19.51 second run :) SO wish I would of gotten it on tape...

Sunday was just jumpers. The course definitely didn't play to our strengths right off the start. With scoochy butt she didn't quite get the jump jump TURN tunnel :) Then once she got into the tunnel she was like a dog with a fire cracker up her butt coming out and blew past the next jump. Brought her back and she was going good around the half circle of jumps and then almost summer salted crashing into a jump :( Being an agile little worm managed to hold herself up and just ended up crashing the jump, which didn't phase her and we continued on to end strong :) Was still ooberly proud of her :) My helpers that watch for me since I am too busy running my butt off said that her jumping is becoming much more settled, which is great to hear along with her concentrating more on her job and less on jumping at me :) :)

This girl has such a bright future ahead of her I can't wait to sit down and hang on for the ride!! Hopefully I can get video next time! PLUS I finally got AMPie's very first agility photo ever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment