Monday, February 7, 2011

Debating

I just can't decided what to do with AMP's running dogwalk training :/ :( :) :? :s <----here are the few emotions I am having currently!

It doesn't have anything to do with the fact that it isn't working! Granted I have not tried it for awhile because of time ect ect but the last time we tried it was going fine and I *think* it will continue to go fine, the problem is SPACE!

With MN winter crap we are stuck to the indoors :( As much as I wish I had LOTS of money and could have a huge house that I was able to do it in that is not the case! Nor does my dad like the idea of taking his heated shed and turning it into a dog training center...not sure what the issue there is but....dang :( That leaves me with, what I have...

yes the board fits in the basement and stuff, so HORRAY to that, but it doesn't leave enough starting room or enough toy throwing room one way or the other, something has to be cut short :( I don't want to cut it short I want to do it CORRECT the FIRST time :) or my best attempt at correct anyway :)

That leaves me with the decision do I hold off wait until Spring when this ishy white stuff goes away and really work it then and hard OR do I try and start now, just little here and there, but kinda crunch it?? The world is full of SO many decisions!

All I know is no matter what when I build my first house I WILL have a barn no doubt! Whether I have to have it as my house too....so be it...I am having a barn, heated, and with turf..ok I would settle for dirt too..but the barn with heat is the main aspect :D So come on biomedical engineering degree that is going to take me like a bagillion years of college (alright only 8) to get, but making 6 figures a year will pay for it all right??!

One can only hope :D

No comments:

Post a Comment