Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Can you rap?!?

oh I meant WRAP!!

Well AMP can! She has decided that jumping really isn't something to be that scared of and can wrap a 20" jump (very nicely if I do say so myself)! I am ATTEMPTING to name it with a command after we learned this as Silvia's seminar along with her Cik/Cap philosophy although mine with be Tik and Tok! I am not sure this will be beneficial may just be a lot of words that I can get confused and annoy the crap out of my dogs..lol we shall see!

So far so good! THE princess has got Tik and Tok down pretty good going around a plunger :D yes a plunger, hey it was all I had! I will slowly start applying it to jumps once my personal dictionary educates me a bit more on the concept of it as I am special and a little confused :/

Oh and we are getting the teeter mastered too :D Got a VERY good run to the end, just have to decide when and how to move on now! Oh the joys of foundation training..the options are endless...

No comments:

Post a Comment