Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It's coming along ;)

As you know AMP has started her BIG dog agility :) :) It is coming along wonderful :) :)

I am very happy with how she is working! Definitely going to be a force to be reckoned with!!

Tonight she really blew me away though...only her 2nd session of doing a running plank (12' board flat on the ground) she hit it 100% :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I know it is only the plank on the ground, BUT still!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think she is going to have a brought future in the running contact world which thrills me to no end!

We have also started our teeter...and i finally decided that i was going to try the 4 on teeter approach. I am not really doing it because i think it is faster by any means..it could be i guess..but ultimately i don't think that it is going to be the sole winning ticket. I am more doing to try something new! Rather than the same old same old 2o2o! My goal at the end is for a slide down the end and into a down position, but we shall see nothing is set in stone!!!

Her table is still going very well ;) L-O-V-E her auto down! It is the BEST!

The jumping is slowly coming along. We had a wee little hiccup at the beginning that we are trying to work through, but it is coming along well :) Just going to be a bit of a longer process than I originally expected. It's alright though!!

Otherwise we haven't started much of anything else. Just trying to take it slow and keep it simple. Going with the philosophy "Don't move on until you like what you got"

Every time we train though it is a BLAST :) Love my wittle Lulu Blueberry Munch a Crunch Doodle pants...(yeah she has a million nicknames..it's what sets the cool princess apart from the ordinary)

No comments:

Post a Comment