Tuesday, November 16, 2010

She's Everything...

AMP is!!!!

I know I have posted about how much I love her before on here, but I just can't get over how much I REALLY completely and utterly LOVE this dog! There is no dog at this point in my life that could replace her! I am sure that it could change, but boy would there be some big shoes to follow in!

No matter the mood I am in I come home and she just completes my day! She nows how to make me smile, laugh, angry, and wonder but I wouldn't ask for anything else :)


I am so happy I got my last minute girl almost a year ago coming up! We have had SO many memories already I just cannot wait for the more to follow! She hasn't started any agility equipment yet since I am sticking to my guns about not until she is a year old and growth plates checked, but we have done TONS and TONS of foundation skills that I think it is going to make training the equipment a breeze =) Tonight she did a sorta aka baby dog sequence with two uprights and a tunnel and she just plain old ROCKED! I know lots of bragging about my dog, but hey it's my blog and I think she is cool! which btw she really is!
It is hard for me to believe that I almost missed a chance at this girl too. I was lined up on a different litter for a long time and the female just wouldn't come into season. Then a friend told me about a litter she has seen awhile back, but forgot to tell me about. When she reminded me there were 2 weeks old and I thought for sure the litter would be sold. Much to my surprise though the little girl I wanted was still available :) It brought new meaning to some things are just meant to be. Granted she isn't from huge herding lines like I had wanted, but she is so nice I could care less about that right now! I know someday I will get the herding lines that I have always wanted, since I already have a few lines lined up! I am not the least disappointed in this little lady though!
She is a little 18.5 inch fire cracker that is going to be fun to run!!! Shut up hold on and sit down..or run fast...HAHA!

LOVE you AMP'D

No comments:

Post a Comment