Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sadness ;(

We have a sad Doodle Bear on our hands!!!!

I think that Ms. AMP is coming into season and that is causing her to have diarrhea and an upset tummy...I am not sure since I have not kept a bitch intacted long enough to find out what they go through much less I am sure all react differently. From what I have herd over the years some females shed or start checking there butt or get slutty (sorry lack of a better word) ect.. I was just thinking the other day that there was a lot of hair in the bottom of her kennel for winter time, but not real sure that is it. Then the past 2 day she has soiled in her kennel (sorry I hate the word poop..blek) when I have come home from school. This has been an issue with her for awhile but it is always if there is a blanket in the kennel and not diarrhea :( I have gone through my head the last couple days thinking if she has digested ANYTHING that could bring an upset tummy on and I can't think of a darn thing!! Then tonight when I came home and was cleaning up I noticed some red dots spread across the crate pan?!? hmmm...right away I panicked thinking "AHHH blood in her stools!" but it wasn't in it, it was spread out plus of all times over the holiday :(
okay enough rambling..I am just hoping that it is her coming into season!! Poor girl right before her birthday in 3 DAYS!!! But the party will still go on :)

Please hope for good thoughts for the LuBear :)

No comments:

Post a Comment