Thursday, October 27, 2011

Britches power

Just in time AMP came into season about a week after nationals..phew! Glad I didn't have to deal with that until after nationals :)

Sadly- don't let AMP know- but this means she is done trial for the rest of this year and possible not the beginning of next year :( bummer. Probably going to be getting her spayed this December/ early January. At one point I was really kind of bummed that I was going to have to get her spayed. She has been quite an amazing dog. She has got a great work ethic, very smart, and a pretty well rounded personality. I truly, as you all know, adore this dog. It will be hard to get my next dog since I love her so much and would like to just clone her. Gotta embrace the new adventures though. right? There are definitely a couple males out there that I thought would be really cool to breed her to, but then there is this. The coming into season 2 times a year, which in return equals not trialing for at least a solid 3 weeks :/ ugh! I mean if I had to keep her intact then fine, but for AMP it really isn't worth it and she is a spay contract. So thank you annoying mother nature of coming into season for showing me I really am happy about having to spay her ;)

Nice thing about this time is at least she doesn't seem to be as mooshy, still her same old bitchy self :)

I figured since we haven't seen many AMPie pictures I would share some with you all :)


" Introducing Super britches :) "
"LMAO" See why I love her??
"Iz so happiez! I getz too wearz bwritches"
:)
"do you see them? Aren't they cute?"
"MINE!"
"ifocus on the ball"

2 comments: