Saturday, October 2, 2010

PiCtUrEs =)

I FINALLY got time to take some updated pictures of AMP =) THE princess scheduled her photo shoot and away went..for a little while =/ of course like most things when I find the time there has to just be something wrong....nobody told me that the camera needed fresh batteries..geesh! But i managed to get some photos =)

I cannot believe how grown up she is getting and more adult looking she looks!! In *MY* opinion she is growing into a pretty girl =) I LOVE her lots and there are no words in the world to describe my love for this girl!!!

LOVE her eyes!
notice our especially curly tail..lol

you can't catch me I'm AMPie Lou =)
AMP says free trial toys ROCK!
Practicing our football moves..the Vikings might need us =)

Pretty girl =)
Eyes that will stare a hole through ya =)

No comments:

Post a Comment